Drohnengesetz für England / UK – Kurzübersicht
Die wichtigsten Aspekte für Droheneinsätze und Ferien mit einer Drohne in England (UK):
- The ‘remote pilot’ has the responsibility for satisfying him/herself that the flight can be conducted safely.
- The aircraft must not be flown:
- over or within 150 metres of any congested area
- over or within 150 metres of an organised open-air assembly of more than 1,000 persons
- within 50 metres of any vessel, vehicle or structure which is not under the control of the person in charge of the aircraft
- within 50 metres of any person except during take-off or landing, the aircraft must not be flown within 30 metres of any person except for the person in charge of the aircraft